WEIMA WLK 8 Vertical Hopper-fed Low-noise Grinder
- 39" x 49" Hopper opening at the top, 1.75 cu. yds. cap.; (3) sides straight with curved back wall.
- 35 HP (27 kW) rotor motor, 10" dia. patented "V-ROTOR" design utilizes a V-groove rotor closely matched to grooves in the counterknife to ensure uniform discharge free of splinters, reduce friction, and dedicate more horsepower to grinding.
- Equipped with:
- 39.4" Long rotor operating at 80 - 120 RPM; with (54) replaceable back bolt-on (4 x indexable) concave shaped cutter knives.
- Welded knife holders standard; recessed concave cutters with low clearance over the rotor extend cutter life, protect the bolts, and reduce machine wear.
- WEIMA'S proprietary gearbox designed specifically for slow speed grinders.
- 8" Dia. outlet for material discharge via auger, conveyor, or pneumatic (1,900 CFM required required for pneumatic conveying); choice of 3/8" - 2" interchangeable screens to produce chips from 1/2" to 2" (Output depending on screen size, material density, and moisture content).
- Hydraulic ram optimizes feed pressure by monitoring rotor motor amperage, lateral force on the ram is minimized by a unique "U-Joint" mounting system.
- Complete with:
- Heavy Duty structural steel frame, welded construction; integrated "plug-and-play" electrical control system with UL approved components (system UL certification available upon request for additional charge).
- Flared hopper, material discharge auger; programmable logic controls and ram comb.