CAM-WOOD WR 510 CNC Router;
121" x 61" Moving gantry CNC, front to back configuration that is ideal for full sheet production material processing.
- Phenolic matrix 6-zone vacuum table; moving gantry bridge rides on high precision HIWIN linear rails for consistent movement and accurate cutting.
- Welded structural steel machine base provides a solid foundation for superior cut quality.
- The bridge travels by rack & pinion; Z-axis travels on ball screws for smooth consistent movement.
- HSD ES330 6 HP ATC BT30 direct drive router spindle, liquid cooled for cool & quiet running and extended life; 6-station tool rack is mounted at the back of the vacuum table.
- Variable tool speed up to 24,000 RPM allows for the right cutting speed in any application.
- X- & Y-Axis 1,500 IPM Traverse speed for quick movement between cutting cycles to reduce total CNC machining time.
- Windows based CNC control comes pre-loaded on a DELL PC with a 20" monitor (included); very intuitive interface, quick to learn and easy to use.
- Compatible with virtually all CAD/CAM programming software on the market, which means you can choose the software that suits your business best.
- Unit ships unassembled & pre-wired to run on a standard 60-Cycle, 208/220/240 Volt "Three-Phase" outlet; easy setup, can be done by customer (user) himself!
- Includes a dust hood with 4" diameter inlet; 7.5 HP high depression vane type Vacuum Pump.
Additional 7.5 HP Pump can easily be added at a cost of ...$ 4,485.