LIMTECH ORION-510 Flat Table CNC Router with Tool Changer & Boring:
5' x 10' Capacity, great for "Nested Base Manufacturing" or just about any type of 3-Axis work.
Axes travel range & feed speed:
- X-Axis 61" (1,550 mm), Y-axis with 121" (3,073 mm) and Z-axis 11.8" (300 mm).
- Working Table: 61" (1,550 mm) x 121" (3,073 mm); includes (3) pop-up stops to aid in panel positioning & a manual valve controlled 6-zone special high flow vacuum table system.
- X- & Y-Axis speeds are 2,165 IPM and Z-axis is 1,000 IPM for quick traverse positioning that reduces total CNC machining time between cutting cycles.
- DELTA Servo drive powers the axes movement.
- The welded structurally engineered machine base provides a solid foundation for superior cut quality; the entire frame is stress relieved and heat treated.
- X-, Y- and Z-Axis travel: The moving gantry bridge travels on 1.2" (30 mm) thick hardened & precision ground rectangle linear guide slider-ways giving extra smooth movement for high speed traverse and accurate cutting.
- Tool gantry & bridge movement by 1" (25 mm) rack & pinion; the vertical Z-axis travels on precision ball screw for smooth consistent and highly accurate movement.
- (1) 12 HP (8.8 kW) Air cooled "HSD" Router spindle with: ISO 30 Tool holders, variable programming speeds from 1,000 to 24,000 RPM.
- Tools are loaded into the "HSD" spindle by (1) 8-position, rack style tool station mounted on the end of the machine bed.
- Tool heights can be set using the Tool Length Setting Gauge (included); machine uses ER-32 tool collets.
- (1) 9-vertical drills spindle head in L-shape configuration for 32 mm contstruction hole & line boring.
CNC Control & Operator Interface:
- The "FANUC" INDUSTRY CONTROL System, gives the operator an easy to use interface and the flexibility to customize to user specifications; is Network-ready via Ethernet and with USB flash drive.
- Features: Canned cycle, Tool length-diameter compensation, Work Coordinates-Offsets, Spindle-Feed rate overrides, Program size up to flash drive size, DNC or drip feed operation and Unlimited offset registrations.
- Compatible with virtually all CAD/CAM programming software on the market; you choose the software that best suits your needs.
Complete with & Includes:
- Dust hood with 6" manifold connection; (8) ISO 30 tool holders; Tool Length Setting Gauge; MPG hand held wheel remote.
- 235 CFM Dry Vacuum Pump; 8 kW (11.5 HP) Vacuum Pump with ON/OFF pre-plumbed to control pane.
- Other Features: Machine Central lubrication, Safety light beams and Automatic homing operation.
- Machine weighs approx. 8,000 Lbs; 15 CFM air consumption at 90 PSI; machine power supply is wired for 220 Volts, 60 Cy, 3-Phase.
Special Price on this "stock machine" includes: Freight to Customers door (throughout the lower 48 States), Installation & Training by Factory Technician, and (1) Year Parts & Labor Warranty.