PELLET.TOWER Pellet Manufacturing System.
- Complete modular, vertically designed Pellet Manufacturing System within a 65' tall free-standing tower containing all the Pellet Manufacturing equipment necessary on a 17' x 20' concrete pad including all pellet producing material handling & conveyor systems.
- 25,000 - 30,000 Tons annual pellet capacity from wood or agricultural waste streams.
- Tower includes: (6) Levels, vertically integrated on top of each other; an operator monitoring station is located at the ground level, processing equipment is in the top (5) levels.
- Each level has direct "walk-up" service and maintenance access without personal lifts, ladders, or other access devices.
- Complete integration of electric power supply & panels, Compressed Air, Air Filters, and Dust Collection, with safety controls linked throughout the automated system.
- System designed to run and be maintained by (1) on-site operator or off-site with remote PC monitoring of the entire process.
- Each level includes high quality brand name equipment: Hammer Mill at the beginning of the process, Material Holding & Dosing Bin, as well as the Dust Collection & Air Handling system at the very top of the Tower.
- Binding Agent System, multiple Foreign Material Separators, Water Dosing with moisture control; Ripening Silo; high production Pellet Mill, Pellet Cooler, final Screening Station on levels below.
- Includes following auxiliary equipment: Process Control with full Visualization (on Monitors), Fire Protection, Explosion Prevention, Dust Collection, Spark Detection, Water Distribution, Compressed Air, and a Central Vacuum Cleaning System that makes all a clean enclosed work environment.
- The 6-levels are in a completely self-contained steel structure, enclosed with insulated sandwich panels and weatherproof cladding.
- Post-installation, in case of relocation, the Tower can be divided into (4) units for transportation on flatbed trailers; dismantling & reconstruction requires approx.(6) weeks.
Pricing includes "delivery to site, installation & training". Please ask for full quote with all specifics - and geared toward your location, material, and application!