ORMA MACCHINE Duplex 30/13 Forming Press for Solid Surface and Dye Sublimation Printing:
Combination Oven and membrane forming press for solid surface materials and Dye sublimation printing.
- For solid surface, the parts are placed in the oven below the platen and are heated until they are soft enough to form. The heated material is than placed on forms on top of the platens.
- The Silicon Membrane is brought down over the heated product and form. When the vacuum starts, the solid surface material is drawing down to the form.
- Hot Air Chamber useful dimensions 3,000 x 1,300 mm (118" x 51").
- Heating Chamber height 100 mm (4").
- Working Height 700 mm (27-1/2").
- Heating power 12 kW.
- Max. temperature 200° C (392° F).
- Cold Forming Membrane Press platen dimensions 3,000 x 1,300 mm (118" x 51").
- Maximum Work piece height 500 mm (19-1/2").
Supplied with: (1) Silicone Membrane and (1) Vacuum Pump.
This combination can be used for Dye Sublimation printing on wood products. The printed material is heated, placed over the substrate, and when the vacuum is initiated, the print will sublimate onto the substrate.