Italmac Pegaso 7000 5 Axis Machining Center
- The Italmac Pegaso 5/7000 is a 5-axis CNC machining center with moving portal, especially designed for milling, drilling, threading and cutting workpieces made of aluminum, PVC, light alloys and steel.
- The main structures are made of electro-welded steel, tempered and worked with CNC machine tools.
- 5-axis movement is controlled by high-precision brushless servomotors.
- The high-powered electro spindle (12 kW in s1) has a HSK F63 tool connection and is liquid cooled for hard removal processes during milling and drilling operations.
- The tool magazine holds up to 15 tools and is placed on the back side of the moving portal.
- Clamp movement is automatically set and controlled by CNC.
- Double working area allows for more efficiency by loading and unloading actions while the machine is in operation.
- Dimensions: 386" x 122" x 118" / 9,800 mm x 3,100 mm x 3,000 mm
- Weight: 7,700 Lbs. / 3,500 kg
- Nominal power: 18 kW
- Absorbed power: 32 A
- Air pressure: 7 bar
- Accuracy: 0.004" / 0.1 mm
- Electro spindle: 12 kW, 0-24,000 RPM
- Maximum spindle torque: 9.5 Nm at 12,000 RPM
- Spindle taper: HSK 63F
- Spindle cooling system: Liquid
- Operation areas: 2
- Machine sides: 5
- Standard clamps: 8 automatic positioning
- Clamping force: 130 kg per clamp
- Standard tool magazine: 7 position rack fixed on carriage
- Spray nozzles for lubrication: 1 on spindle
- Tank capacity: 2.2 litres
- Slides greasing: Automatic
- Operating temperature range: 50 - 95° F / 10 - 35° C
- Humidity: 75%
- 17" LCD monitor
- ITALCAM 3D software
- USB port on control panel
- Chip conveyor plate placed below the work area
- Double work zone
- Safety light curtain system on front, safety guards on three sides of the machine
- Machine safety light screen
- Automatic clamping device and kit
- Tool blade D. 350 mm
- 15 position tool rack
- Automatic slides greasing
- Base tool kit (7)