Italmac Spring 7000 4-Axis Moving Portal Machining Center
- The Italmac Spring 7000 is especially designed for milling, drilling, threading and cutting bars or workpieces made of aluminum, PVC, light allows and steel.
- The main structures are made of electro-welded steel, normalized and worked with CNC machine tools.
- 4-Axis movement is controlled by high-precision brushless servo motors.
- Electric spindle (4 kW in S1) with ISO 30 tool connection suitable for material removal processes during milling and drilling operations.
- The 5 tool magazine is placed on the back side of the moving portal.
- Clamps are manually positioned (automatic positioning optional and suggested).
- The machine can be equipped with optional double work zone.
- Safety light current system is located on the front of the machine. Safety guards in the electro-welded net are on three sides of the machine.
- Machine dimensions: 351" x 79" x 87" / 8,900 mm x 2,000 mm x 2,200 mm
- Machine weight: 4,840 Lbs. / 2,200 kg
- Electro spindle power S1: 4 kW, 0-18,000 RPM
- Maximum spindle torque: 3.7 Nm at 12,000 RPM
- Spindle cooling system: Electric fan
- Tool holder adapter: ISO 30
- Tool magazine: 5 position tool rack fixed upon carriage
- Operation area: 1
- Machine sides: 3
- Standard clamps: 8 (manual)
- Clamping force: 130 kg per clamp
- Zero reference points: 2 pneumatic
- Spray nozzles for lubrication: 1 on spindle
- Tank capacity: 2.2 litres
- Operating temperature range: 50° - 95° F, 10° - 35° C
- Humidity: 75%
- Chip conveyor plate
- Windows-based control with 17" LCD
- ITALSOFT CAD-CAM software.
- Safety light screen
Optional equipment (Not all inclusive, price on request):
- Double operation area
- Automatic clamping positioning
- 8 position tool magazine on movable carriage
- 5.5 kW, 4 poles, 0-24,000 RPM electrospindle
- Base tool kit (N° tool holders complete with collets + N° 5 hard metal milling tools D. 5/6/8/10/12)
- Laser tool length measurement probe
- Automatic slide greasing
- Angle head kit (Aggregate)