Vacuum lifting for panels in horizontal orientation to reduce potential injury to employees.
- Lifting capacity 275 Lbs non-porous materials without reduction in performance.
- Suitable for diverse loads such as sheets of particle board, plywood, glass, steel, plastic.
- Capable of handling drums, doors, windows, stone and/or cardboard.
- Automatically activated valve system to "lock on" to work piece.
- User-friendly "motorcycle twist-grip" for quick and precise control of the system and optimal ergonomics.
- New powerful 4.8 HP direct driven blower with 110 CFM air flow and 14.7" Hg suction.
- 9" Dia. vacuum lift tube, reinforced with 12-gauge wire and PVC material.
- 75" Lifting stroke with adjustable "hovering height" control.
- Non-return safety valve to contain vacuum in case of power failure (load will descend).
- 360° Rotation on bearing-mounted top swivel.
- STF2-P4.5 Heavy-duty dust filter.
- 20" Rigid operator handle with double vacuum head DG 140-1200 E/S, 47" beam and 17.1" x 4.7" pads.
- 30' suction hose made of 2-3/8" Dia. wire-reinforced gray PVC material.
- Protective motor switch for 230V 3 phase motor with 10-16 amp rating.
- Price includes GORBEL "WSJ360-500-10-16" free-standing Jib Crane with 500 Lbs. cap., 16' span, and 10' height under boom.
- Price is subject to change due to steel pricing fluctuations.
- 18 Month warranty on the entire tube lifter extendable to 3 years with registration.