ANVER VT 180 Vacuum Lift
Vacuum lifting for panels in horizontal orientation to reduce potential injury to employees. Suitable for diverse loads such as sheets of particle board, plywood, glass, steel and plastic.
Can be mounted to any overhead, wall or pedestal mount jib or workstation crane!
- Lifting capacity (using VB9HV-S Vacuum Station); 285 Lbs non-porous materials, 215 Lbs for semi-porous load and 145 Lbs for porous material without reduction in performance.
- Automatically activated valve system to "lock on" to work piece.
- User-friendly Handle & Control Assembly for quick and precise control of the system and optimal ergonomics.
- Includes; Powerful 6.2 HP direct driven blower with 124 CFM air flow and 18" Hg suction.
- Vacuum Lift Tube, 7.1" Dia., 8'-2" length, reinforced with 12-gauge wire and PVC material with 62" lift range and adjustable "hovering height" control.
- Non-return safety valve to contain vacuum in case of power failure (load will descend).
- 360° Rotation on bearing-mounted top swivel.
- Filter Assembly with gauge and adapters.
- Rigid operator vacuum gripper, Beam assembly for VT standard "H" configuration, 60" beam w/ (2) 30" cross arms, with (4) easy adjustable suction pads (6" x 12.5") (optional handles available).
- Venting unit for easier release of air tight work piece.
- Suction hose 25'- 6" length made of 2-3/8" Dia. wire-reinforced gray PVC material.
- Protective motor switch for 230V, 3-Phase motor with 14.5 - 20 amp rating.
- Available option: SDE-9 Sound Deadening Enclosure for vacuum pump VB9HV-S, reduces sound by 5 - 7 decibels.