CML NEW FINISHING TOWER/6 Multi Level Oven System:
This type of oven is very flexible thanks to the FIFO (First In / First Out) operation and the possibility to adjust the stay time using more or less belt trays.
It is particularly suitable to help the evaporation of the volatile components contained in UV curable paints, or to carry out a first degree of drying of conventional paints in an 'out of dust' environment. - Its technical characteristics also make this system extremely suitable for drying or curing material
Description of the Standard Equipment & Specifications:
- Overall dimensions: 7,650 x 3,300 mm x 3,250 mm height (25’ x 11’ x 10.67’ H).
- Weight: 4.000 kG (8,819 Lbs)
Multiple Floors Dryer, mod. TOWER/6
Paint Coated parts (panels components) are transported on (6) belt conveyor trays, moving vertically up/down, having a length of 6,500 mm (256") each. This practical length makes it possible to load "two panels charges" having a length of 3,000 mm. (9.85 feet) each.
- Max. weight supported by every belt tray level: 115 kG (253.5 Lbs).
- Max. allowed thickness 50 mm (1.97 inches)
- Speed controlled by inverter at belt travel steps of 3.250 mm (127.9") or in continuous model.
- Vertical movement on (4) pre-tensioned chains controlled by motor with gearbox.
- Cabinet made of structural carbon steel profiles and pre-painted insulated panels, complete with entry door and windows.
- Ventilation by means of laminar air distribution among the floors. Average air speed 2 m/Sec (6.56 feet/Sec) - (100% of the air volume is taken from the outside and exhausted to the outside).
- Air supply unit complete with centrifugal fan taking the air from the outside of the building, complete with heat exchanger to be supplied with hot water, with temperature adjustment system and double set of pocket filters.
- Air ductworks between air supply and exhaust fans and distribution boxes (plenum) is included.
- Ready to be connected to emergency system to stop the line
- Curing Tunnel operating functions controlled by SCHNEIDER PLC via electronic keypad input.
- Separate electrical cabinet in IP 55 execution - IP 55 motors
- Manufactured according to CE Standards and covered by a (12) Months or 2,000 Operating Hours Warranty for defective parts or material
Other Dims, Operation & Utilities:
- Dimensions of the electrical switchboard: 800 x 600 x 2,000 mm (2.7’ x 1,97’ x 6,56’)
- Total power: kW 10,5
- Compressed air:: lt/Min 20 (5.29 gal/Min)
- Exhausted air volume: m³/Hr 7.500 (264,860 feet³/Hr)
- Supply air volume: m³/Hr 7.500 (264,860 feet³/Hr)
- Thermal power: Kcal/h 125.000 (326,000 BTU/Hr), - AIR In/Out: 50°C (122°F)