6-Head Abrasive Brush Sander with (4) top & (2) side heads; 12" width and 5" height cap.
- Top Heads: (4) Overhead horizontal counter-rotating arbors, equipped with a combination of abrasive & brush loadings, 12" long arbors x 12" max. dia. sanding discs.
- Heads are mounted in pairs of (2) on a common slide assembly with hand wheel height adjustment and tilt up to 15°. (4) 1 HP Motors with inverter control for 200 - 1,200 RPM arbor rotation speed.
- (2) Side mounted vertical abrasive/brush heads (1 on each side), both heads tilt and are hand crank adjustable in-and-out.
- 6" Long arbors x 8" dia. max. sanding discs, 0.5 HP motor drives each arbor with inverter for 100 - 1,000 RPM. All arbors 50 mm dia.for positive rotation.
- 0" - 5" Max. manual part height adjustment via locking hand wheels; 86" long fixed roller conveyor feed bed with rubber covered rollers, (3) 0.25 HP AC motor drives with variable feed speed 10 - 100 FPM.
- (8) Full width overhead soft rubber pressure rollers located at infeed, outfeed and between sanding heads, rollers are connected overhead for quick height adjustments.
- Includes: Centralized control panel with digital displays for spindle speed and feed rate, (6) 4" dia. dust exhaust connections, approx. 2,100 CFM.
- Abrasives and Cores are not included in this package.