MEMBRANE & HOT PRESS
|Year of Mfg.:||1991|
|Elect./Voltage:||460 V, 60 Cy, 3 Ph.|
|Value New:||$ 650,000|
|Region:||SOUTHEAST (Click for Regional Map)|
BURKLE ODWMP 1734/12 MEMBRANE PRESS
Complete Press Line for the lamination of 3D Veneer or flat pressing and flat pressing of laminates.
Complete Press Line includes:
(1) Loading belt with Polyurethane coating, 1,600 mm x 4,000 mm (63" x 157-1/2") belt with markings on the conveyor for cylinder rows and the maximum useful width.
(1) BURKLE Single daylight Press, model "ODWMP 1734/12".
(1) Outfeed roller track for the unloading of panels from the Press.
1,700 mm x 3,400 mm (67" x 134") heating platens, 1,550 mm x 3,100 mm (61" x 122") useful working area.
Max. operating temperature on the surface of the heating platens is 150° C (302° F); loading on the 1,700 mm (67") side.
5,800 kN (638 tons) Total pressure; 121 N/cm² (172 PSI) max. specific hydraulic pressure flat pressing; 100 N/cm² (142 PSI) max. specific hydraulic pressure for membrane pressing; 6 bar (85 PSI) max. specific pneumatic pressure.
(10) 160 mm (6-1/4") Dia. downstroke pistons; (2) transverse rows of cylinders to be isolated by a push button in the control desk; (2) thermal oil heated platens.
(1) Membrane clamping device and (1) membrane cloth;
(1) Control Desk for operation of the Press; (1) Switch cabinet with PLC.
Approx. weight of press 82,000 Lbs (37,000 kG).
This Press will do Veneer, but not PVC.
BOILER and Secondary Control Circuits are not included. Needs approx. 600,000 BTU (175 KW) boiler.
|Comment:||A lot of machine & equipment value for the money!|
|Written By:||Tony Cornacchione|
|*Dimensions:||Available from product manager|
*Dimensions & Weight data are based on 3rd party information and could be incorrect; please verify & confirm if accurate dimensions & weight are required.