For Immediate Answers Contact:
(800) 374-5009 ext. 318
Intl. +1 (704) 841-2001
G & L TECHNOLOGIES LM, RPS & SPS-2
SHUTTER PRODUCTION SYSTEM
|Year of Mfg.:||2005|
|Condition:||Very good condition|
|Elect./Voltage:||220/380 V, 60 Cy, 3 Ph.|
|Value New:||$ 425,000|
|Price:||$ 189,500 USD|
|Financing:||$ 3,766 National Capital Leasing|
|Region:||SOUTHEAST (Click for Regional Map)|
G & L TECHNOLOGIES "LM, RPS & SPS-2" Fully Automated Shutter Manufacturing Line
The Line Consists Of The Following  Equipment Components:
G & L TECHNOLOGIES "LM-442" Automatic Louver Machine (2005)
Automatic, hopper-fed continuous operation machine. Automatically performs the process steps of louver end-sanding, drilling, pinning, and tilt-rod stapling in the production of Wood and Polywood Shutters.
Handles flat or tapered louvers from 4" - 36" in length; 5/16" - 1/2" thickness and 1-7/8" - 5-1/2" width
PLC Control with keypad and LCD display for setup and function control such as index speed, spacing, system staple, drill-and-pin sequencing, and parts feed.
System takes all the individual components (louver blade, tilt rod staples, pivot pins, and tilt rod itself) and produces a semi-finished louver without the stiles & rails.
Can be configured to handle flat & tapered louvers; accommodates both wood & polywood materials.
Unit staples louver edge with 1/4" crown, K- or L-gauge staples; will attach louvers onto tilt rod with a 1/4" crown, K- or L-gauge staples.
Tilt rod length & louver width parameters programmable by the operator interface and microprocessor controlled.
Drilling of both louver ends to accommodate pins with dual pin vibratory bowls are standard; accommodates both standard & tension pins simultaneously.
Configured with commercially available SENCO "SLS-20" staple guns or comparables.
90 PSI air is required at 20 CMF to run machine at 15 SCFM minimum.
System capable of performing off-center tilt rods.
G & L TECHNOLOGIES "RPS-36" Automatic Rail Machine (2000)
Automatic, hopper-fed continuous operation machine performs the process steps to process stiles handling the boring, glue injection, dowel insertion and routing operations.
● Programmable for changes in dowel quantity and dowel spacing; programmable for changes in tilt rod relief notch routing.
● Utilizes infeed hopper for stand-alone operation; improved consistency of bore locations producing higher quality shutters.
● Drill sizes and depths are easily changed as needed; capable of injecting water or glue; can insert plastic or wood dowels.
● Routing is adjustable for length and depth.
● Capabilities: Rail thickness from 3/4" to 1-1/2", width from 1-1/2" to 8", rail length from 6" to 36" and handles wood or plastics.
● Matches production rate of G & L AUTOMATION's "SPS-2" and "RPS-36". Includes pressurized water for pre-glued dowels.
G & L TECHNOLOGIES "SPS-2" Automatic Stile Machine (1999 - refurbished 2019)
The "SPS-2 is a fully automated system designed to perform all manufacturing steps of a shutter stile production. The system consists of a hopper feed and product index system to process stiles through all boring, mortising and saw cutting operations.
● Performing multiple tasks in a single system to reduce processing costs, it utilizes both in-feed and out-feed hoppers for stand alone operation.
● Results: Improved consistency of bore locations producing higher quality shutters; optimizes floor space usage.
● Stile thickness from 3/4" - 2"; Stile width from 1" - 6"; Stile length from 18" and up; handles wood and plastics.
● Includes maintenance tools, owner and operator's manuals. - Matches the production rate of the G&L LPS-36T.
NOTE: Machines are in very good condition and currently in production. Includes all technical manuals. Ready for immediate shipment.
|Special Note:||Hard to Find|
|Comment:||A great deal on a completely automated G & L shutter line...ready for production!|
|Written By:||Greg Gibson|
|*Dimensions:||Available from product manager|
*Dimensions & Weight data are based on 3rd party information and could be incorrect; please verify & confirm if accurate dimensions & weight are required.