CAM-WOOD SC-303-6M-T145 Optimizing Cut-Off Saw With 5.7” Thickness Capacity;
Automatic Cutoff Saw with 22" Blade. Automated Pusher or Stop providing efficiency and accuracy.
- System uses fluorescent crayons to mark waste and grade zones and is incorporated with a fluorescent camera to automatically detect various zones while passing those zones to the optimizing computer
- A high-performance AC servo motor drives the infeed conveyor system and provides precise positioning of incoming boards
- Various lengths and quantities of parts can be set as desired, data can be saved to memory. Basic setup provides (100) job sheets and each job sheet with (36) unique parts
- A variety of cutting modes are provided and address flexible cutting requirements, as described In the literature associated with this listing
- Max. Infeed Length: 236”
- Minimum infeed Length: 8”
- Maximum cutting thickness: 5.7"
- Minimum cutting thickness: 0.47”
- Cutting width: 1.5”~ 11.8”.
- Max. lumber cross section:11.8” wide x 3.15” high to 7.85” wide x 5.7” high
- Maximum cutting speed (78) cuts per minute
- Sawblade diameter:20"
- Arbor motor: 15HP,
- Feed servo motor: 1.3KW
- Feed speed (variable): 30 –300 FPM
- Air Pressure 90 PSI
- Dust Hood: (2) 5" dia.
1. CONSTANT CUT
2. MARKING CUT
3. OPTIMIZATION CUT:
- (1) Long priority
- (2) Long priority tail saving
- (3) Saving priority
- (4) No priority
- (5) No Priority tail saving
4. UPGRADE FUNCTION:
- (1) Combine remains and waste
- (2) Combine remains
5. JOB SHEETS
- 100 sheets for memory, each job sheet with (36) lengths/grades.
- SC-303-SR OPTION: Side Pressure (Roller); Additional Side Pressure Roller, Add $5,900
- SC-303-F-MS Option: Multi-Stack Function For Multi-Stack Cutting Function, Add $3,300
- Sorter with (3) kickers, add $ 7,900
- Sorter with (4) kickers, add $ 8,900
- Sorter with (5) kickers, add $ 9,900
- Sorter with (8) kickers, add $11,900
NOTE: SEE LITERATURE FOR CUTTING PROGRAMS