Designed for machining of beaded face frames, cabinet doors and related joint construction. The machine miters all required corners and notches without the need to change a set-up.
- Production time is reduced to seconds with the use of the 6,500 RPM cutterhead capable of machining (2) parts at the same time.
- Standard Features: 7.5 HP spindle drive motor, 40 MM diameter 6500 RPM spindle, 7" maximum cutter head diameter, Adjustable pneumatic cutter head feed stroke, 60" stile & rail alignment fence, 16" material width capacity, (8) quick reference material fence alignment stops (6) quick reference fence offset stops, (4) hold down clamp cylinders.
- 48" wide table with 34" fixed work table height, magnetic controls, foot pedal controlled machining cycle.
- Tooling Options Sold Separately ($4,500): 7/8" Cutter head pattern, 5/16" bead carbide tipped, 1" cutter head pattern, 5/16" bead carbide tipped. Custom pattern heads upon request.
- Additional Options: 72" & 84" alignment fences, additional fence offset stops, additional fence stops.
- 4" diameter dust outlet. Weight: 1,430 lbs.
- This machine is also available with a 5 HP 220V single phase motor at the same price.