MULTICAM iPLASMA 4 x 8 CNC Plasma Cutting System - (45 to 125 Amp)
The iPlasmaCNC offers industrial quality CNC Plasma cutting machines at an entry-level price for nearly any sized shop. This CNC Plasma cutting system is engineered with precision gearing, speed, and motion to provide quality cuts even during intense workloads.
- Cutting space 4' x 8'
- Z-Axis clearance 2.6"
- Z-Axis travel 3.5"
- Plasma system 45 Amp
- Optional plasma systems 65, 85, 105, and 125 Amp
- Pierce & cut up to 0.50"
- Repeatability + .001"
- Cutting speed up to 800 IPM
- Rapid traverse 1200 IPM
- Machine dimensions approx 124" x 72" x 53"
- Machine weight approx 5,500 Lbs
- Hypertherm Powermax45 XP plasma system w/ 35' torch lead
- 3-axis motion control system complete with Coreo Plasma Basic
- Ethernet connection to your computer
- Down draft table
- Automatic torch height ATH control
- Power dual X-axis digital high-speed drive motors
- Rack & pinion drive system
- Steel slat work surface
- Integral V-cam roller bearing for maximum stiffness and contamination resistance
- Plenum with 12" diameter outlet hose connection to attach fume extraction system
- Engineered with an extruded aluminum frame combined with steel leg supports for high strength and rigidity.
- PC Lite Workstation, roll around
- Coreo Build Advanced
- CAT6A shielded Ethernet cable
- Torch plate
- Water table
Price for Higher Output Plasma Systems:
- 65 Amp system - Pierce and cut 0.625" ...$28,335
- 85 Amp system - Pierce & cut up to 0.75" ...$29,295
- 105 Amp system - Pierce & cut up to 0.875" ...$30,045
- 125 Amp system - Pierce & cut up to 1" ...$33,045
With the iPlasma Cutting System you get the best all-around CNC plasma cutting system in it's class:
- Consistent quality and precision cutting
- Plug and play, ready to use immediately
- Easy-to-Use controls
All-in-one CNC Plasma Cutting System
No other CNC plasma cutting system comes with the benefits and features other than iPlasmaCNC. This CNC Plasma cutting system is engineered with precision gearing, speed, and motion to provide quality cuts even during intense workloads. The low-rail design makes the loading and unloading of material fast and easy. Additionally, a Down Draft ready design on the Plasma Cutting table makes it simple to keep your shop clean all while improving your bottom line.
The Hypertherm plasma cutter is widely regarded for its performance, quality, and all-around value. You simply can’t find another Plasma torch in it's class. With the iPlasmaCNC, you gain true production capability and versatility which in turn maximizes your capability.
An Easy-to-Use CNC Plasma Cutting System
The iPlasmaCNC system is intended to simplify the whole process from design to cut. For maximum control, each CNC Plasma system can be controlled from a laptop PC and handheld pendant. The CAD/CAM software makes it easy to draw, import, and execute cut files. You point, click, and you’re cutting – just like that. The iPlasmaCNC is compatible with third-party files and comes with full design and nesting capabilities. Ethernet support means you get fast data speeds and an easy installation.