ANVER VT 160 Vacuum Lift Ergonomic lift assist device designed for high production use. Vacuum lifting for panels in horizontal orientation to reduce potential injury to employees. Suitable for diverse loads such as sheets of particle board, plywood, glass, steel and plastic.
- Lifting capacity (using VB9HV-S Vacuum Station); 225 Lbs. non-porous materials, 170 Lbs. for semi-porous load and 115 Lbs. for porous material without reduction in performance.
- Automatically activated valve system to "lock on" to work piece.
- User-friendly Handle & Control Assembly for quick and precise control of the system and optimal ergonomics.
- Includes; Powerful 6.2 HP direct driven blower with 124 CFM air flow and 18" Hg suction.
- Vacuum Lift Tube, 6.3" dia., 8'-2" length, reinforced with 12-gauge wire and PVC material with 62" lift range and adjustable "hovering height" control.
- Non-return safety valve to contain vacuum in case of power failure (load will descend).
- 360° Rotation on bearing-mounted top swivel.
- Filter Assembly with gauge and adapters.
- Rigid operator vacuum gripper, Beam assembly, 36" beam for standard VT units, with (2) easy adjustable suction pads (6" x 11")
- Venting unit for easier release of air tight work piece.
- Suction hose 25' 6" length made of 2" Dia. wire-reinforced gray PVC material.
- Protective motor switch
- Available option (recommended): SDE-9 Sound Deadening Enclosure for vacuum pump VB9HV-S, reduces sound by 5 - 7 decibels
PICTURE ON WEBSITE DOES NOT REPRESENT THIS PARTICULAR UNIT