PELLET MFG PLANT
|Year of Mfg.:||N/A|
|Elect./Voltage:||460 V, 60 Cy, 3 Ph.|
|Value New:||$ 2,900,000|
|Region:||MIDWEST (Click for Regional Map)|
Pellet Manufacturing System, built in 2008 and later, comprised of the following major components:
(2) Prepared material receiving and chained flighting, live-bottom feeding bins.
Various transfer and connecting screw and belt conveyors.
(2) Custom-designed and custom-built Pellet Presses.
(2) Screw-bottom material feeding bins to feed pellet presses.
(1) Bliss Model 12-289-G Pellet Cooler designed for larger pellet product.
Low Pressure Pneumatic System comprised of high efficiency cyclone, DYNAMIC FAN CORP. Model OPW-19 with 50 HP Fan.
(2) Electrical Control Containers each unitized and housing Programmable Logic Control (PLC), Input/Output (I/O) panel, CUTLER-HAMMER Motor Control Center (MCC) Cabinets with motor starters and disconnects and Main Distribution Panel (MDP), WONDERWARE HMI control software.
The Pellet Presses are designed like a Briquetter with a hydraulic plunger pushing material through the plate die. The die could be changed to make square or round briquettes.
Currently, the pellets are approximately 1 inch in diameter. Dies are made in a local machine shop for low cost replacements.
This system works nicely and the pellets were used to replace coal at a paper manufacturing plant. The pellet machines and system were designed by an engineer at the paper plant based upon known equipment.
Material was dried in an MEC rotary drum dryer at the site (not included here). That Drum Dryer is listed as DB-010242 on our website.
|Special Note:||Hard to Find|
|Comment:||A rare OPPORTUNITY for manufacturing wood or feed pellets!|
|Written By:||Bill Christoffersen|
|*Dimensions:||Available from product manager|
*Dimensions & Weight data are based on 3rd party information and could be incorrect; please verify & confirm if accurate dimensions & weight are required.